We are local manufacturer producing Tin cans and Plastic bottles for packaging.
Could you please advise whether you can perform the following tests which required to meet our BRC Standard for packaging:
Micro Biological Tests:
- Swab Collection and Microbiological Testing From Workers Uniform and Finished products. (Tests: Salmonella, Coliforms, Aerobic Plate Count, Escherichia Coli, Yeast & Mould).
- Bacteriological Tests for Municipal and Process water ( Total Coli form, Total Bacterial Count).
- Analysis of Process water (pH, TDS, Fe, NO2,)
- Migration test for plastic bottle.
- Compressor air quality (Tests: Cabon Dioxide, Hydrocarbon, Moisture, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Oduor).
Air quality (Suspended Particulates Matter in Ambiant Air at production area, PM10). This should include respirable (inhalable) and non-respirable particulates matters (PM10) as well as total suspended particulates matters (SPM) calculated for 8 and 24 hours.
One of our highly proficient and ISO certified laboratory would be taking over this testing.
Should you have any similar requisites, do drop us email and we shall revert instantly -> [email protected].