Updates from July, 2013
• Base Oil SN 150 FOB United States prices down in July 2013.
• USA refiners to hike Paraffinic & Napthenic Base Oil prices in the range of 15 – 25 cents per gallon.
• RIL has sold two 55,000t cargoes for loading this month, in contrast to last year when strong gasoline demand in the US prompted the firm to skip naphtha exports altogether in July.
• US Gulf Coast gasoline stocks are oversupplied, keeping the arbitrage from Europe firmly shut and reducing European demand for naphtha that would otherwise have been diverted into the gasoline pool.
• BS 150 FOB USA prices surge up by 4% in July 2013 as compared to January 2013 price.