We intend to test some water sample collected from ship’s cargo hold. Please advise your capability to test as per relevant Marpol/MEPA requirements.
- Sampling and current location: Sri Lanka
- Source of sample: Collected from ship’s cargo hold
- Volume of sample: 5 Litre of sample packed in 3 plastic bottles
- Purpose: For laboratory testing
We list our some of the key parameters for this sample as listed below.
- Total Suspended Solids
- Total Residue Chlorine
- Ammonical Nitrogen
Some additional tests,
- Inorganic materials (including heavy metals such as Pb, Ni etc)
- Total & dissolve oil/grease
- Density and specific gravity
- VOC / GCMS
- BOD (5 days)
Apart from our proposed tests, any additional test for investigative analysis of contaminants (chemical/inorganics) please advise us.
If you are capable to test these samples, please advise on the followings,
- Standard test for the proposed tests,
- Sample volume requirements,
- Accreditation level of the laboratory
One of our highly proficient and ISO certified laboratory would be taking over this testing.
Should you have any similar requisites, do drop us email and we shall revert instantly -> [email protected].