To carry out water sample Microbiological Analysis Testing and report submission for one year.
Total tests per year 24 ( 2 monthly tests x 12 months )
1. Following minimum Parameter to be Included in the water testing Report.
Parameters – Total Coliforms (Test Methods- ISO 9308-1:2014), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Test Methods- ISO 16266:2006),
Total Plate Count @37 Deg. C (Test Methods- APHA 9215 B)
2. The Reports shall be from IAS (or equivalent) standard approved/accredited agency.
3. Total two Sample to be collected for analysis and submission of report every month.
4. Specialist to submit detailed report if any parameters are not within desired limits of acceptable potable water requirement and advise for counter measures needed to bring the parameter within limit.
5. Specialist to collect the sample and submit original test report /analysis original documents to company.
One of our highly competent and ISO certified lab would be taking over this annual contract.